Ingredients at the core essence of Zenatti
Natural (organic) plant-derived alcohol does not dry out your skin. As part of a carefully formulated product, it helps the skin absorb the beneficial botanical properties and also acts as part of a natural preservation system.
- Plant-derived, organically grown and harvested
- Free of pesticides and fertilisers
- More sustainable than non-organic alcohol
Organic Tamanu Oil
Native to Asia and Polynesia, tamanu oil, also known as “green gold”, is an oil extracted from the kernel of the fruit on the tamanu nut tree. The Polynesian people quickly discovered that using tamanu oil can help promote healthy skin cell growth and restorative benefits when applying it to the skin.
- Enhance skin health by soothing, softening and revitalising the skin
- Moisturises dry skin
- Rich profile of antioxidants that help fortify the skin and protect it daily
- Antibacterial properties
Organic Argan Oil
Argan Oil is produced from the seeds of the Argan tree that is valued for its cosmetic and numerous beneficial properties. Rich and versatile, argan oil exhibits an abundance of unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Moisturising and conditioning properties to protect against daily environmental factors like the weather
- Rich in antioxidant vitamin E
- Skin-nourishing fatty acids
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed
Organic Kukui Oil
A symbol of rejuvenation, the Kukui tree is the official state tree of Hawaii. For centuries Hawaiians have used Kukui nut oil to protect skin from salt water, harsh sun, and drying winds.
- Skin nourishing and soothing properties
- Excellent emollient, for all skin types
- Absorbs quickly into the skin without feeling greasy
- Great for sensitive skin
- Makes skin radiant