Ingredients at the core essence of Zenatti
NATURAL (ORGANIC) PLANT-DERIVED ALCOHOL DOES NOT DRY OUT YOUR SKIN. AS PART OF A CAREFULLY FORMULATED PRODUCT, IT HELPS THE SKIN ABSORB THE BENEFICIAL BOTANICAL PROPERTIES AND ALSO ACTS AS PART OF A NATURAL PRESERVATION SYSTEM.
Key benefits of Organic ALCOHOL
- Plant-derived, organically grown and harvested
- Free of pesticides and fertilisers
- More sustainable than non-organic alcohol
Organic Tamanu Oil
Tamanu oil, also known as “green gold”, is an oil extracted from the kernel of the fruit on the Tamanu Nut Tree.
The Polynesian people quickly discovered that using tamanu oil can help promote healthy skin cell growth and restorative benefits when applying it to the skin.
It contains a unique fatty acid called Calophyllic acid, a natural antibiotic called Lactone, and a natural non-steroid anti-inflammatory called Calophyllolide. And what sets Tamanu oil apart from other oils is the lipid Calophyllolide, which is not found in any other oil. This lipid has anti-inflammatory properties to aid in calming and soothing skin conditions.
Tamanu oil has been scientifically proven to have a multitude of antimicrobial properties including antibacterial, antifungal effects. The oil contains several powerful bactericide/fungicide agents, which demonstrate efficacy against various human and animal pathogens.
Key benefits of Organic Tamanu oil
- Enhance skin health by soothing, softening and revitalising the skin
- Moisturises dry skin
- Rich profile of antioxidants that help fortify the skin and protect it daily
- Antibacterial properties
Organic Argan Oil
Grown in North Africa and mainly in Morocco, the Argan tree grows wild in semi-desert soil, and is extremely well adapted to drought. Soothing, conditioning and hydrating, argan oil has been used by the Moroccan people for centuries.
Rich and versatile, argan oil exhibits an abundance of unsaturated fatty acids (particularly Oleic and Linoleic Acids) and antioxidants (especially Vitamin E). It deeply moisturises and replenishes dry skin.
Key benefits of Organic Argan oil
- Moisturising and conditioning properties to protect against daily environmental factors like the weather
- Rich in antioxidant vitamin E
- Skin-nourishing fatty acids
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed
Organic Kukui Oil
For centuries Hawaiians have used Kukui nut oil to protect skin from salt water, harsh sun, and drying winds.
The oil is derived by roasting and cold-pressing the nuts obtained from the Kukui tree, or the candlenut tree. Well-known for its abundance of natural vitamins A, C, E and F, the oil is also packed with healthy essential fatty acids (EFAs) like Omega 3, 6 and 9, linoleic acid, alpha-linolenic acid and a host of other powerful antioxidants.
Key benefits of Organic KUKUI oil
- Skin nourishing and soothing properties
- Excellent emollient, for all skin types
- Absorbs quickly into the skin without feeling greasy
- Great for sensitive skin
- Makes skin radiant